FOOD TRUCK TYPICAL FEATURES
Every Food Truck project includes a unique list of features and materials to meet customer needs. The following Typical Features are offered as a starter list for first time Food Truck owners.
Kitchen Interiors are typically 14’ to 18’ Long, 84” to 93” Wide and 78” to 90” interior ceiling heights.
Truck Exterior dimensions: 24’ to 26’ Length
- WALL & CEILING FINISH: White Aluminum sheeting over plywood & 1″ Polystyrene Insulation
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood (type 1) and Fan Motor (variable speed roof mounted, restaurant type) plus airfoil protection.
- STAINLESS STEEL WALL WRAP: Over 1/2″ Gypsum Board Fire Barrier beneath hood
- PLUMBING SYSTEM: Plumbing System for class IV Concession Vehicles: Stainless Three Compartment Sink, Stainless Hand Sink, Water Pump, propane tankless Water Heater, 40 gallon FRESH water tank, 42 gallon GRAY water tank
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 125amp Breaker Box, 50amp inlet, Ceiling Fluorescent Lighting with two wall switches, 6 outlets.
- AWNING DOOR/SERVICE WINDOWS: (3′x4′, 4′x4′, 5′x4′, 6′x4′, plus custom sizes), Gas Shocks, w/ Locking Latch Bolts
- ENTRY DOOR: 36″ – 48″ W X 80″ H
- EXTERIOR SERVICE SHELVES: stainless steel sized to your needs
- FLOORING OPTIONS: Aluminum Tread-Plate
- SLIDING TEMPERED GLASS SERVICE WINDOWS (With Screens)
- Generator (propane or gasoline)
- Propane lines and Tanks
- Fire Suppression – Ansul System Stainless tables, custom made Graphic Wraps & Design Service Air Conditioning